Since Jders is our first child, and I feel like I waited for her for a long time, she is doted on ALL THE TIME. Both Farmer Brown and I love to give her lubba, lubba, lubbas (my jargen for loves). And it is a rare occurance when she will give us lubba, lubba, lubbas back, but when we get them they sure are sweet. When we lay down on the floor, she will sometimes lay on top of us and give us loves, we sure love our little bug.
Sorry about the blurry pictures, some were taken from the phone, and then when Jders plays with the camera she touches the lens and sometimes I forget to clean it before taking more pictures.
P.S. This is when I messed up on Farmer Brown's haircut and so he told me just to shave it. YIKES! We'll never do that again.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hey, saw your question on my blog. I use a free photo editing program for my collages. You can download it from http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php
ReplyDeleteHope that helps. I love seeing your little girl. She definitely seems like a mini joja in the making! :)