There has never officially been a Brown Christmas Party, but this year Farmer Brown's youngest sister graduated a week before Christmas, and since we were all going to the graduation, we decided to swap presents with each other while we were there. It was a lot of fun! The funny thing is Farmer Brown's family doesn't usually have a Christmas party, and my family usually does. But this year my family didn't have a family party, and his did. Did that make any sense? Confused yet?
All seven of the Brown grandkids, aren't they cute?
Jders got to open a present each day counting down to Christmas, one from us, and one from Gramma M, and so she was an expert at opening presents by Christmas time. She's helping Daddy open his present, we all got pajamas this year from Grandma B (I'm not sure what to call her yet, she has a moose and an elk and an antelope in her front room, and so all the other grandkids call her moose grandma, but I'm not sure she loves that, so I'm just going to let Jders decide what she wants to call her, so for now we'll just call her Grandma B - short explanation made long). I LOVE the pajamas she gave me, in fact, I'm wearing them right now, and usually choose these ones first whenever they are clean. Farmer Brown's pajamas are so soft that I just have to snuggle him when he has them on, and Jders hasn't quite grown into hers yet, but all in due time.
Opening her cousin present, squinkies and train blocks, yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting them broken in as quickly as possible.
We gave Aunt A the coolest present ever, and so Jders had to help her open it, and we had to capture the surprise.Footie pajamas for adults!!!! I've thought about these a lot recently and how wonderful it would be, because you would have no elastic on your waist at all, well besides your underwear, but how great would that be! Next time I see these I'm investing in a pair for myself. Can't you just imagine how attractive I would look in footie pajamas, mmmm the boys will have a hard time staying away.
I really wanted to take a picture with Aunt A in her graduation gear, but of course I forgot. It was a great weekend nevertheless!






No comments:
Post a Comment