Here she is pouring salt all over the counter. Salt is cheap, and the mess wasn't horrible, and it kept her busy for quite a while.
Grabbing for the camera, instead of letting me take a picture. She was mixing watermelon, macaroni, Mike & Ikes and salt together. Once again, cheap materials, and easy to clean up.
We also got her a bucket of beans that she loved playing with.
These are just some of the fun things that I let her get away with. I tried not to let her cry at all, she got to sleep in the bed with me the whole 5 weeks the cast was on. It started out that I didn't want her to try and stand up in her crib and put pressure on it, but then near the end she just wanted to sleep in the bed with me, and I couldn't be the mean mom and make her go to her crib. Heck, if we had a king size bed, or if Farmer Brown would let me, I would still let her sleep in our bed.
She also got to watch TV whenever she wanted. I know this is horrible, but it was getting cold outside and my poor baby was stationary, so she got to watch a lot more than I let her watch now. Before she broke her leg she hardly got any TV time at all, during she got a TON, and now we are still trying to get her out of the TV habit.






No comments:
Post a Comment