The day after Thanksgiving, we went to go get our tree. This year we took Jders because it wasn't snowy yet. I told myself that this was the last year I was going to go get one out in the woods, and if it looked like the ones we have had before, then I was going to buy a fake one at the after Christmas sales. Well.....I guess the woods took my threat seriously, because we got the greatest tree this year!
Farmer Brown's brother and sister, sister-in-law, and Dad went with us. It's always quite the hike, but it was SO much easier without the snow, and I was dawning all my snow wear that I had gotten on black Friday.
Jders loved her doggy hat, until I bought her an owl hat, and now she loves her owl hat.
You can tell my sister-in-law took these pictures, her camera is WAY better than mine.
Daddy love:




















No comments:
Post a Comment