Thursday, March 14, 2013

Butchered

So... like most mom's out there. I had to butch my little girl's hair to learn my lesson. Her hair was at least 6 inches longer than this, and I thought that I would give it a little trim, because I know that if you trim it, it grows faster/thicker. I had given her a trim before and it worked great, but this time - not so great.
 
I couldn't get it even! After going shorter and shorter, I finally started crying (consequently, now every time I cry Jders says 'you cry my hair cut Mommy?'), and had to quit.  I took her in the next day, and some lady evened it out for me.
 
Ugh! I felt like I made my little girl turn into a big girl by cutting her hair, so frustrating! I learned my lesson, I will never cut her hair myself again. Luckily, her hair grows super fast, and is almost to where it was before now, 4 months later.
 
Sorry, crappy phone pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment