This year my brother J decided to do Thanksgiving at his house. It worked out wonderful for me because his house is only 20 minutes from Idaho Falls, and "hello Black Friday!". This year they opened stores so early that it was almost hard to enjoy Thanksgiving. We left there at 6:00 to get to stores that opened at 8. We luckily went that early, and we were the first 200 people in line for Toys R Us and got a free gift bag!! We were in Idaho Falls until 2 a.m. I think. I went specifically this year to get us a new TV, and unfortunately didn't get one, but came back and got online, and got one for a little more, but that's alright, we got lots of other great deals! Thanks to my good friend who came with me from our Small Town, and my niece who was an excellent sport throughout the whole thing. Just ask either one of them if the word flatbread is funny.
Anyway, black, I mean back, to Thanksgiving. My brother from Washington came, and my mom, and of course my brother J. It was a small gathering, but fun. Unfortunately, we had to hurry back to Small Town to take family pictures with the Brown side of the family the next day, so we didn't get to spend much time there, but it's always fun to be with family!
Jders with her cousin M. They are both strong headed little girls, and whew, could they fight one minute and play great the next!
Okay, so my niece that is on the very right of this picture (I got half of her face), she is the spitting image of my when I was in high school - no joke!






No comments:
Post a Comment