Thursday, July 12, 2012

Such a Girl

Have I told you how much fun it is to have a girl? Oh... My....Heavens, it is so fun. I'm not really a girly-girl, but I LOVE it when she wants to dress up, or get her hair done, or when she twirls in front of the mirror when she has a dress on. This is one of those days I LOVE having a little girl.

Jders LOVES to dance. We have a little boom box, and she always points to it and asks for a "song". Then when you turn it on, she can't help but dance to it. The other day, I turned on Diego, which is the first time she has ever watched that show, and she couldn't help but get up and dance. She was laying in my lap, because she had just got up from nap time, and she started wiggling her little body in my lap, and then got off my lap, gave me her binkie and her blankey and started boogy-ing in the front room. Actually, she was "flying" around the front room, which happens to be one of her favorite dance moves, that and "cu-coals" aka circles.

Tonight Farmer Brown was singing "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, I work out" to her and she was copying him. She would wiggle her little body, and then say "wook out". I can't wait until next year (okay I really can wait-because I don't want her to get any older) when I can put her in dance.

I'm not exactly sure why dressing up turned into dancing, but it did, sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment