Monday, July 9, 2012

I 2

My baby has turned 2! WAAAAAAAAH! What a wonderful 2 years it has been! Although, she has been a little trying medically, I wouldn't give up the last two years (or year for that matter) for anything. I love this bug more than I could have ever imagined.

We went to the zoo for her birthday. We thought she would LOVE it, because she gets so excited when she sees any kind of animals. Unfortunately, all three of us were REALLY under the weather. Jders was on a broad spectrum antibiotic and wasn't feeling up to par, and Farmer Brown and I came home that night, to find out we had strep. We'll have to go back another time, when we're feeling a little better.

Here's Jders before we went into the zoo, telling me she is "two" with both of her hands.  
First of all, I have to say how great both Farmer Brown and I's families are. They took their time to come celebrate our sweet little girl's birthday with us. It's so wonderful to have supportive family, and so great to be able to celebrate these kind of occasions with them. My mom, brother and little sister were able to come, and Farmer Brown's mom, and three sisters were able to come. So FUN!

I love this picture, it just show some of Jders spunk.


She wasn't feeling too great by the time we did lunch and presents, hence all the grumpy pictures. Jders aunt made her the cute Dora cake, and of course Farmer Brown stuck the candles in her eyes!


 
 
A little bit better picture of the cake:

She didn't want to dig into the cake, she wanted a cupcake like everyone else. Rightfully so. Those cupcakes were TO DIE FOR!
  
 
Jders wonderful Aunt who made the cake and cupcakes, you can tell how good they are by Grandma Brown's and Ron's face. Mmmmm!

She had LOTS of help opening her presents.
  
  
Some of the crew enjoying themselves. Have I mentioned what a dork my older brother is? Point proven. 
 
They REALLY wanted a turn on the carousal. They did get a turn, I however, didn't get any pictures of it. Thank goodness her aunts took some pictures, otherwise this post would have been really sad. 
Jders spilled her snow cone on her shirt, and so she didn't want it on anymore. It was her birthday, and she was sick, so I didn't fight her on the issue. This was at the bird show, and they had lots of fun music, so she was dancing around half naked. I wish I could go around half naked in 100 degree weather. Oh the joys of being a 2 year old. 

 


We didn't even give her all the presents we had bought for her, so after a good nights rest, we continued the celebration the next day. Oooh, I love that little monkey. Now if you ask her how old she is, she says "I two".

No comments:

Post a Comment