Tuesday, July 10, 2012

House

I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of Jders in her house, so I made her get in there so I could get a couple shots!! We built this house out of the boxes that our couches came in, and of course the box that Santa Claus left in the garbage can after his elves built her kitchen. She's loved this thing. Why buy expensive toys, when boxes do the job just fine?

Farmer Brown wanted to throw away the boxes, but I told him "no way" those would make an awesome house. Sure enough, Jders spent the majority of her days in this thing when we first built it. The novelty of it has run out, and she'll go in there every once in a while now. BUT, I can't seem to throw it away. It's just this big thing sitting in my basement now. Someday, I'll need the space and HAVE to throw it away, but for now, it sits down there in hopes that Jders will occupy it once again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment