The child isn't even walking, yet, I find messes EVERYWHERE! She scoots on her little bum to wherever she wants to go, and makes me a mess! I feel like all I do all day long is go after her and clean up her messes. But I just have to remember she is exploring her world, and this is how she does it - by making me a mess! These next pictures are just the messes that I took pictures of on one day! If I would've taken pictures of the messes she made today, I would have had a whole other realm of pictures!
Spaghetti EVERYWHERE! There isn't a meal that goes by, that there isn't food all over her chair and on the floor. I only clean the floor once a day, after dinner, and by then all the food on the floor could probably feed a small village.
Not only her toys everywhere, but the DVD's and the diapers!
She loves to unpack the diaper bag, it's one of her favorite things to do.
Her bookshelf! This is another one of her favorite things to do.
Eating the wipes!
And pulling the wipes out
one!
And eating them! And they taste disgusting - I tried one!
Now I know why I can't get back up when I sit down! I love her, but if one is this much work, how can I do anymore?






No comments:
Post a Comment