Farmer Brown's family is really close on the Brown side. All of the cousins grew up together, and so they wanted to do a girl's retreat with just the cousins. That was 18 of us including grandma, the four mom's, and then the cousins.
There are actually only two girls that have married into that side of the family (me being one of them), and only two more will be added if the two available men decide to get married. The other "married in" was planning on coming, but couldn't because her son got a fever, and he has febrile seizures. So, it was the 17 of us, 18 including Jders. Jders got lucky enough to come because I'm a psycho mom and can't leave her, and she is still breastfeeding.
We went to Sun Valley, and had a lot of fun. Man, I thought I was crazy, but some of these girl's can outdo me in a heartbeat.
The second day we were there we went and had lunch up on Baldy, we rode the gondola's up and then had quite a fancy meal. We couldn't even read the menu, that's how fancy it was! This is what I had and I can't remember what it is called, but it was basically a sandwich and then you put whatever you wanted on the grill type thing and melted the cheese and put meat on it. It was quite yummy!

The next day we went to Sunday brunch at the Sun Valley Lodge, it was really yummy. Made to order crepes and omelets, and many other things to eat. Even Jders participated in eating fruit, scrambled eggs, and bacon. I wish I would remember to be better at taking pictures, but alas, I am not.
When we were done eating we stopped in this beautiful lounge of sorts to take pictures. I put Jders up on the piano and grandma started playing, she was dancing and clapping. It was so cute, people walking by from brunch had to stop and watch.
| Can you say, center of attention?? |

![]() |
| Granny with all of her granddaughters, and I guess I would be a granddaughter-in-law?? |
![]() |
| Granny with the only great grand daughter that got to come. Jders is so spoiled. |
![]() |
| The whole gang that was there. |
Silly shots!
I am always so nervous to go on these things, but it was a really good time. We played the funnest games, and learned the dance off of The Proposal, and told stories that should never be mentioned again. Let me just say this, I married into the right family, cuz they match my crazy to a T, if not outdo my crazy. And I love them all so dearly!














Very cute Georgia! You did leave out a picture...but that might be one of those unmentionables!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are on the ball...I need to get with it and get these bad boys posted. Wow...that was so much fun! I still want to know if Wes has seen your dance yet :)
ReplyDelete