Jders was so lucky this year. She got to see Santa four different times! The first time was at the City Creek Mall. The second time was at the library story time. You can tell she's thrilled. And don't ask me why I'm ducking my head, I think I was talking to Jders and looked up for the picture.
Farmer Brown wanted to see her with Santa, so we went at night to see him here that a club put on, and I can't remember the name of it right now. She's thrilled again, as you can see.
We ended up going to Big Town with some friends to get some pictures with Santa at the mall. These are my favorites, a big shout out to my friend who took them! Thanks Amanda! Sorry there are so many, I love all of them and couldn't decide.
Good thing she got to see Santa so many times. He knew exactly what she wanted, and she got everything she asked for: Hello Kitty Squinkies, and a Minnie Mouse pillow, plus much, much more. This year was so fun, because she can talk and get excited and tell us how she feels about Santa, I love my little goose!








No comments:
Post a Comment