This little stinker is not a drinker. I'm a poet and I know it. She won't drink very much, and this is a problem because of her bladder infections, so guess what? (Bad Mom alert!) I let her drink as much Coke as she wants. It's not like I offer it to her as a beverage, but when I'm drinking it, and she wants some, she can drink as much as she wants. Number one: liquid, number two: calories. I know that it acts as a diuretic and makes you pee more often, but when she is getting lots of bladder infections peeing is a good thing - to flush out the bacteria. So, judge me if you will, but she loves the stuff. Look at that face - happy as a clown. Her grandma gave her those glasses, and she was being a goof.
She thinks the cool thing to do is tow ear them on your head, like Mom.






No comments:
Post a Comment