Tuesday, May 7, 2013

McKendrick Christmas Party

Every year Farmer Brown's maternal grandparent's have a party. This year Farmer Brown's Mom (Grandma Orange) was in charge of it, and so it was right here in our small little town. Which is SO nice, just another benefit of living close to family is that a lot of the get togethers are right here, and there is no traveling required. We went and ate, and then to a movie, and bowling. Jders just got her owl hat, and so she wouldn't take it off.
 
Jders is A-DORABLE in tiny little bowling shoes, and I know the pants are too small, but I can't bring myself to put them in the "too small bin" they are my favorite.
 
We played "wacky bowling" so it was a lot of fun, and there are a lot of "wacky" pictures.
 
Her cousin helped her with her shoes. So sweet! I love tender moments like these. I like them even better when they're caught on camera.
 
I told you they were cute! And thanks to my sister-in-law who took most of these pictures, she takes pictures of things I would never have thought of taking pictures of, and I LOVE them.

 
Showing off the new hat:
Strutting her stuff, after she bowls. As you can see most of her balls ended up in the gutter. And then watching it roll down the lane, oh wait, I mean gutter.
 
Daddy helping her, or her helping Daddy, I'm not sure which.
Jders and her cousin playing/fighting. In the picture on the right, yep, Jders is shoving someone twice her size. Not so smart right? Big things come in small packages.

You had to bowl through someone's legs, so Jders was letting her team bowl through her legs. So funny!
 
I love that her little tongue is out in this picture, like a scared/excited face.
 
 
I love this one, I think it is sweet.

 
Mommy's bowling stance...and Daddy's bowling stance.
 
Grandma's bowling stance....and Papa's bowling stance. Just kidding, they were doing the wacky bowls, but still pretty funny. 
 
I love these ones, a family bowling effort.
  
Grandma and Grandpa Timmer enjoying the show. I think they had the right idea.  
The owner of the bowling alley put the bumpers up on a lane, and gave them this guide thing. Her and her cousin's had fun playing with it. Daddy had to show her how it worked.
 
Jders had a lot of fun, it was pretty stinkin' cute.
You had to sit down to bowl.
You had to bowl through the teams legs. This was a trusting one, it was kind of scary!!
 
  
Jders wanted to be part of the team too, problem was I don't even know if you can fit a bowling ball under her little legs!

After the party, and Grandma and Papa's house, playing with cousins and aunts.
 
 
What a fun party!

No comments:

Post a Comment