Wednesday, January 16, 2013

S Hill

We have a hill, literally a block from our house called S hill, that people climb to the top of all the time. We had never tried it before, so on a Sunday evening we gave it a shot.
 
Jders becomes a Mama's girl during harvest every year because she doesn't get to see Dad very much, but that all changes when he's home a lot in December. Unfortunately/fortunately, that means she is very clingy to me. We got a few shots of her working hard to get up the hill, but for the most part she made me carry her the whole way up. When I would try to pass her off to Farmer Brown she wouldn't have any of it. Let's just say I got my workout for the week!
 
It was beautiful up there, and I wondered why we hadn't done it before. We haven't done it since, but it will be something Jders and I do for entertainment next summer.
 
Notice that the weeds are all dried out and dead - now you can imagine what the crops looked like this year! 

Working hard to get up the hill:
Some of Small Town behind her:

No comments:

Post a Comment