Monday, August 27, 2012

I Dancing

Have I mentioned that Jders LOVES dancing. Well she does. She loves everything to do with music. Singing. Dancing. You name it. You put a song on with a good beat and she can't help herself from rocking with it.
 
We were at Farmer Brown's cousin's wedding, and they had music playing, and Jders HAD to be the star of the show. She loves it when other kids dance with her too!!
 
We're doing the second part of ring around the rosie. That's why we're on the floor.
Whew! So thirsty. Have to stop for a drink!


It was the couples turn to dance, and Jders was not too happy about it. 
Stopping for a snack:
 
Dancing with Daddy:
Dancing on the pole. Yep, that's my girl!



She loves to go to dance class with me, and I can't wait until I can put her in a dance calss of her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment