My mom got us (no joke) 4 plastic tubs FULL of children's books, because a library at one of her schools was getting rid of their books. I LOVE children's books, and LOVE to go look for them at D.I. We now have an over abundance of children's books - which I love! Although, I do feel guilty going into the library and just checking out movies for Jders. What they don't understand is, we have a library of our own at home.
We brought these home at the end of June, and we still haven't read through all of them! There are TONS!
Jders loves "big piles", and I was taking all the stickers off of these books, and so I was making big piles, and she sat right in the middle - in heaven! She kept moving the books from one pile to another. She was distraught when we started taking the books back to her room. They sat in the living room for a while until we decided what to do with all of them, we finally caved and bought new book shelves for Jders room.









No comments:
Post a Comment