Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just Like You

Sis always wants to be just like Mommy or just like Daddy. The other day I got her to wear flip flops (which she hates) because I put on my flip flops with the flowers on them. Then she had to look at her flowers on her flip flops and my flowers on my flip flops. They weren't exactly the same, but she was okay with it.

Just like Daddy:
Daddy laid down to play tractors with her, and she laid down too.

The other day, I came back in the kitchen to see this:
She had put her broom on top of mine so they could be in the same place. She cracks me up!

I go exercise at the church a lot, and we do weights, and luckily they have 1 pound weights so she can do it too. Instead of the mat we exercise on, she wants her blankey laid out on the ground for her to exercise on. When we do step aerobics, she wants a step for herself. It's so cute to have someone look up to you and want to be just like you. Now I just really have to watch what I do, like playfully smacking Farmer Brown is now a VERY bad idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment