Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diva

We don't have many dress ups, but here is Jders trying to put on everything in the dress up box on. In the picture on the right, she is combing her hair to look pretty. Then she had to check herself out in the mirror. She loves to put her glasses on her head like Mommy does.

She's gotten into being "pretty" a lot more lately. She has NEVER let me paint her nails before. If I tried she would wipe it off as soon as I put it on. But, the other day she went and got her tiny little nail polishes, and said 'pretty, pretty', and let me put pink on her fingernails and purple on her toes! Then when people say saomething about her nails, she'll hold out her hands and say "pretty". She'll also let me do her hair if I tell her it'll be so pretty. It's so fun to have a girl!


1 comment: