I went to D.I. the other day with my mom. Let me first tell you that my mom keeps D.I. in business, she loves it there. I admit, this time was a lot of fun. Here are the results of our $30 shopping trip:
Long sleeved undershirt 3 for a $1, so 33 cents. Dress $2.
Saucer $4. After Farmer Brown sprayed off the dirt and cobwebs and I washed the seat cover, it was like new! She loves this thing! She'd rather be in it than be held. She just learned how to turn the seat around, and last night she was going around, and around. It's pretty funny.
I got 4 pairs of much needed pajamas for $2 a piece, and a lot of books for her. Total $30. Not too bad considering that the saucer/bouncer would have been that much at WalMart.
Conclusion: I am now in love with D.I.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment