Jders and I just went on a 9 day long vacation to Texas. She did wonderful, plane rides and all. I really was stressed before going and scared we both wouldn't have a pleasant experience, but we did, and it was so fun!!! The only thing that would have made it better, would be to have had Farmer Brown with us. BUT, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and when Jders and I stepped off the plane, my wonderful husband, and these, waited for me.
When I got home, the house was spotless, the laundry was done, he had started to build the back porch (that we had to replace to continue to get home owner's insurance), the last boxes that hadn't been unpacked were unpacked, and he had started digging out a stump that is in the middle of our backyard. Not to mention he wouldn't let go of Jders for at least an hour after we got back. I sure love that man!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







How sweet! I remember those "good ol' days!" Enjoy it while you can! (You do have a fantastic husband, I agree!)
ReplyDelete