Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laundry Day

I know I'm a nut case, I've never been one to argue this. But Jders and I do everything together, and I mean everything. Since Farmer Brown is gone a lot, we keep each other company. I tell her every day, "You're my best friend. You want to know why? Because we do everything together." Farmer Brown gets a kick out of it every time I say it. Nevertheless, I've learned to do a lot of things one-handed.

Our washer and dryer are downstairs, so on laundry day I carry Jders down the stairs while dragging the basket behind me. I lay Jders outside the door while I switch laundry. Then, this is how we get the laundry back up the stairs:

1 comment:

  1. Looks so familiar! I did that with Alana too--only we had to go use the laundromat outside across the parking lot in college. At least I could do all 11 loads/week at once that way! Lots of basket rides for baby, that's for sure. Sometimes she'd fall asleep on the top of a dryer, from the nice vibrations. It's really fun reading all your posts!

    ReplyDelete