Friday, September 24, 2010

Because She's Just So Darn Tootin' Cute

I look at Jders and think "I really don't know how you got so cute".

You will see very little pictures of me on this blog, because let's face it, I'm not very cute, and I don't necessarily want people to know how "not cute" I am.

So, I am dearly blessed by this stinkin' cute baby. I mean, who wouldn't want to eat those cheeks up?

I take out the camera more often to take pictures of how cute Jders is, rather than to document certain events. To demonstrate: We went camping and didn't take a single picture, but I get her a new outfit and the camera comes right out. Hence, the numerous cute pictures.





The first "outing" that required a jacket. And let's face it, she is the cutest little elf in this jacket.

 
Cute new outfits.


She fell asleep in the cutest position.

 

She likes to sleep with her arms above her head, and I just think it is so darn cute.


She loves to snuggle with her blankies.




My sister sent her the cutest onesies. I love them! This one's my favorite!

Watching baby Einstein. I love it when she zones into it. I better be careful, she is a TV junky already and she barely gets to watch half a Baby Einstein a few times a week.
 
She's so cute naked. I love to have her stand up while she's nakey and check out her cute little bum. Don't pretend like you don't think naked babies aren't cute too. This, however, is the only internet appropriate naked picture I have of her. 


She's just too darn cute, not to share.

1 comment:

  1. She is the cutest little bug ever! I just want to snuggle her up and kiss her little cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete