Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tiny Dancer

Jders LOVES to dance. Here she is at a wedding, where the couple is supposed to be the only ones out on the dance floor. We couldn't get her to stay by us, she kept running out to the dance floor. It was either let her dance on the side lines, or listen to a screaming child during the couple's dance. So, I decided to let her dance on the side lines.

I literally can't wait until I can put her in dance. I take her to clogging with me sometimes (when Farmer Brown is farming), and she will just stand right next to me and kick her little legs like she is doing the steps. Sometimes, I can't get Zumba moves out of my head, so I'll dance around the house, and Jders loves it when we dance together. 
Her new way of dancing is to "fly" like a bird, like on the movie Rio. So, she will flap her arms and run around in circles in the living room. J, A, and R, were at our house and were "dancing" with her, and she was loving that they would flap around the living room with her for hours without running out of energy (unlike Mom and Dad). I never really captured a "fly" moment, but they were having so much fun together, it was hard not to get out the camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment