One month.
Two months.
3 months.
We had just gotten back from camping and I remembered to take a picture right before bed.
I am the worst mom ever and forgot to take her 4 month old pictures until 2 days after. So here she is at 4 months and 2 days. My sister-in-law mentioned taking pictures with the same toy to show growth, I don't know if I'll use Little Foot again, he's a little too big and he won't sit straight, but here she is at 4 months nonetheless.
![]() |
| What a dork. |
![]() |
| Telling secreats with Little Foot. I've got a flirt on my hands already. Farmer Brown start polishing the shot guns, and sharpening the knives. |
Five months old, and cute as a button. I like the purple socks with the pink outfit. Yep, sometimes you just use what's clean.




6 months and growing. I forgot to take her picture until she was in her pajamas, but at least they're cute pajamas!




7 months old:
Getting bigger, and sitting up by herself.


![]() |
| She decided that she is afraid of Little Foot now, so here she is trying to get away from Little Foot. |
![]() |
| Here is Daddy trying to show her that Little Foot isn't all that bad. |
![]() |
| She was still not too thrilled about having Little Foot in her personal space. |
| Still not liking Little Foot |
| Trying to decide if he is all right or not. She decided not, hence, most of the pictures without him. |
| This is a famous Jders face. |
We were in Sun Valley at a girl's retreat on her 10 month birthday, and I meant to take a close up, but kept forgetting. So this is actually the day after her 10 month birthday.
At least I can say she has had some fun birthdays!
These are the only pictures I got on Sissy's 11 month birthday. She was on the side of the sink while I was doing my makeup, and decided she was going to pull on the handles of the sink. Simultaneously, she turned on the sink, and pulled herself in. So, she got to play in the sink in her pajamas.
No, you're just 11 months, not 5.
She started smacking her leg, because it wold splach the water. How fun would it be to be a kid again?
ONE YEARS OLD!!!!
As you can see, she's got her two bottom teeth. She is the light and life of Farmer Brown's and I's life. She can be so stinkin' cute, and so grouchy within 10 minutes of each other, but she is still the best thing that has ever happened to us. We are so thankful that we have been able to have a full year with this sweet little spirit, and hope and pray to have many more with her. I try to cherish every day with her, and somedays when I get wrapped up in life, I feel guilty that I didn't take the time to really enjoy her that day. She still hasn't learned how to get around too well. She scoots, but doesn't scoot too far. And she is starting to walk, but doesn't have the confidence to go very far. For this I am thankful, she has remained "my baby" for longer than most babies do. Some of my friends babies were crawling at 4 months, and then they no longer need mommy as much. Jders and I are buds, and we get to do everything together. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and can't believe it has been a year already! I love you baby girl!
Walking on her first birthday!A year in pictures:








It's been a while since I posted these, but I take them every month.
13 months:
We were at a 4th of July celebration at the park. They spray foam in the park for all the kids to play in, so that's why she has her swimming suit on.
14 month screamer:
I'm not sure what her deal was, but we couldn't get a decent picture, so this is what we got for 14 months - sad!
15 months:
My innocent little baby, just days away from breaking her leg.
16 months:
My sweet broken leg baby. It still makes my heart hurt that she had to go through something like that at such a young age. This was near the end, this would have been October 2nd, and she was able to get her cast/splint off on October 10th, so she was able to put weight on it. I, of course, stood her up to the mirror.
17 months:
I know there are a lot of these, but she's just too cute to narrow it down.
18 months, a year and a half! Where does the time go? And yes, I know that her shoes don't match, but she loves her "boos".
Umm... she may have needed her face wiped, and this is the hair-do I do when I just want her hair to stay out of her face. Good thing she's still cute, even if her mom doesn't keep her as neat and tidy as she should be. This is also her coming towards the camera, to look at the pictures that I have taken. Most of the time, I can't even get the picture taken that I wanted to take of her before she snatches it out of my hand and starts scrolling through the pictures. Same with the video camera.
19 months:
We are now at current day. It was right before bedtime, and I asked Farmer Brown to take some quick pics of her, and this is what I got.
Playing in her closet, which is one of her favorite pass times.
Drinking her "mul" before bed. This was probably right after we told her it was time to brush her teeth. Ugh! She starts screaming just when we say "brush teeth".
20 months:
Apparently, I forgot to take pictures of Jders on her 21 month birthday, I thought that her 20 month pictures were actually her 21 month pictures, and skipped over 20 altogether. After minutes of panic and confusion, I figured it out, and this is the picture that is closest to her 21 month birthday that I took. It doesn't really show you how much she's grown, but at least it is a picture of her at the right age.
22 months going on to her terrible 2's:
Jders has to see the picture as soon as I have taken it, and so it is really hard to take pictures of her these days. I almost wish, I had just a point and shoot camera, and not a digital, so she couldn't see herself as soon as the picture is taken. After I have taken one picture, she runs to the camera, and wants to see it. But, then she wants to look through all the pictures, not just the one.
This is a classic Jders head tilt, I'm not exactly sure why she doesn this, but she does it quite frequently when walking somewhere.
And yep, even at 22 months, she's still attached to these 2 objects. Every time we leave the house, I ask Farmer Brown if we have the "2 objects", they go EVERYWHERE with us.
This'll be the last time I add to this HUMONGOUS post. From now on, I think I'll just post her monthly birthdays seperately, not one huge post, then you don't have to sort all the way to the end to see her.
This is her on her 23 month birthday. One more month to two, SO SAD!!!! My baby is all grown up. I was at book club, and forgot to take pictures, so I called Farmer Brown and had him take pictures, and they were getting ready for bed, so not the greatest, but there is Little Sis on her birthday. Better than nothing.






















Yay! Camping early on in her life! She is growing so much! Can't you come live by us, pretty please, so I can soak her in and enjoy her more??!!! (I heard an idea about the monthly pictures--take a picture on the same blanket/couch/with the same toy--then it really shows how much they're growing, in comparison to the toy over time, etc.)
ReplyDeletePS--this is Shauna.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she just keeps getting cuter and cuter Georgia. She's the sweetest little thing ever. We just love her and are excited to see her in a few days. -Tonie
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet girl!!! I can't believe it's really been a year! She is so beautiful! I love the year in pictures, what a great idea!
ReplyDelete