Jders is so funny. We play numerous different things every day. Here are just some of the things that keep us entertained.
She loves to put her "babies to bed on a blanket, and then she has to lay down next to them. She has recently started putting her Dora characters to bed in her awesome Dora house that Gramma Mary got her. As she lays each one down she says, "ni, nigh, maah-eee yus you". Translation: "Nigh-Night Mommy loves you." It's so precious that she picks up on these things.
She loves tractors. She loves to get them all down and line them up in a row. She also likes to have them in her crib, and she uses the rail around the crib as the road to drive the tractors around. I love that she is making the tractor noise in this picture.
We've been playing with our friends a lot lately. I think we are just getting cabin fever, and the weather has been teasing us. It looks like it is warm outside, but if you go out, the winds bites into you and freezes you to death. So..... we have our friends over, we go to our friends house, or we meet our friends at the very few options to meet friends at in our town. Jders and R are on the Buck. I see this as being a blackmail picture when they are in high school. They both wanted it, so I put both of them on.
She has a "house" downstairs made out of the boxes the couches came in. We play down in her house quite a bit, she loves that thing. Who knew? A free toy.
Jders is getting so much more fun these days. I love that she can communicate what she wants most of the time. Although, when you don't understand what she wants, or you do understand what she wants and the answer is "no", a tantrum ensues. I love that she is so active, and wants to be doing everything Mommy is doing. I love her to pieces.







Wow, you're a blogging machine! Can you blog for me too? :) I love it when little girls line up their dolls all in a row under a blanket. So cute!
ReplyDelete