I have to make sure to write these things down, so that I don't forget them.
Jders is a mobile little child. She walks around everywhere, and she is so stinkin' cute. She started to walk a lot better around the 4th of July, and has just gotten more and more courageous. Yesterday, I went outside to put something in the garbage can and left the front door open, and she followed me out. She got over the door frame by holding onto the side, I got to her right as she was about to try to go down the steps on her own.
She follows me around the house as I do chores. She loves to drag her blanket around behind her as she goes, but it is a little tricky for her. She loves her blue blanket, which makes everyone think she is a boy when she is out in public, but what can you do?
She has stood up in the middle of the floor at my mom's house, but hasn't tried it at home yet, but she stands up to the couches. She still can't crawl, so if she falls down in the middle of the hallway, she is stuck there until you go help her up. She is getting better at pulling herself up to numerous things.
She has started to talk more, she can say "uh oh" - which is her favorite word, and says "hi" to anything and everything going by the front window. She LOVEs to stand by the front window and watch the cars go by, and watch the kids play outside.
She has also started to "say" "thank you", but she just kind of hums the tone that I say thank you in, not really saying the words. She says "wook" and points, mostly when we are in the car. Sometimes she'll say all done, and I have tried to teach her the sign, but it never really stuck. Sometimes when she jabbers, we make up the words she is saying, and it gets pretty entertaining, Farmer Brown and I get a good giggle out of it.
She loves to be outside, and whenever the garage is open she goes right for the bike trailer and wants a ride. She is very subdued when she is in the bike trailer. Whenever she is extremely fussy, I will just take her outside, or more often, to the park. She loves the swing, so sometimes we ride the bike down to the park, two of her favorite things put together. We are outside so much, that we both have tan lines from our shoes, it's so cute on her little feet.
Jders is, and always has been, a water baby. She LOVES the water. She LOVES baths, and she loves swimming. We go a lot since we have the hot pools so close by, and the fun water park. We went to Seven Peaks this last weekend on a little family vacation, and we went on the lazy river - she was in heaven! We also just went to Granite Hot Springs, and they have a warm pool, once again, she loves it! Of course, I didn't get pictures at either spot, I'm really not good at remembering to take pictures.
The other day, I got a little wading pool out, and I set her next to it on a towel, and was just going to let her play in the water, but by golly, she wanted in. Even though it was FREEZING cold, she jumped right in, clothes and all, and had a blast.








No comments:
Post a Comment