Sorry for the sideways shot, but I had to remember the year that I wrapped our door like a present. It was one way that I could spruce up our house for Christmas, and I loved it! So did Jders. Farmer Brown even put lights up this year!!! The day that Farmer Brown put up lights I posted this to his families Facebook page. Just a little background, they call themselves the Griswold's like on the movie Christmas Vacation, and they are always quoting it, a little more around Christmas. "Where you going to put a tree that big?" Here is the excerpt from that day:
So.... I had to get on here and tell you that Farmer Brown has been working on lights for a good portion of the day today. And I wanted to go show Jders what they looked like on the house tonight, and he had me do the drum roll, and when he plugged them in.....nothing! So funny, I couldn't stop laughing, and he couldn't stop stomping around. He's still out there working on it. I'm still laughing.
The tradition is for us to get pajamas on Christmas Eve. And Gramma Mary usually doesn't do them for the whole family, just for the grandkids, but this year she gave them to everyone. So...we got two sets of pajamas. I don't think we ever took a picture in the ones that Gramma Mary gave us. Darn! But, these are the ones that I bought for our little family.
Jders opening the ones from Gramma Mary, so excited that I couldn't even get a picture that wasn't blurred.
These are the ones that I got for our family:
Uncle Taylor reading the kids the Christmas story. Jders trying to decide if she wants to join in, and then popping a squat on C's lap.


The twins right before they go to bed:
The haul. Holy Cow!
Santa came!!! I was taking video of her when she came out of the room. But, Santa brought exactly what she asked for, a Minnie mouse pillow, and Hello Kitty squinkies. She was SUPER grumpy, we didn't sleep well at all, so some of the pictures, she looks super grumpy in them.
A Minnie mouse vacuum from her cousin, and I don't even know if they knew how much she loves Minnie mouse. She was in heaven.
Opening her huge present from Papa and Grandma Orange.
It was a wagon!!! Just what she wanted.
See those presents behind us on the piano bench. Those got taken home for the next day. Here, we are getting out her new Minnie Mouse figurines. She loves them!
Playing with the cousins and their new toys.
Last but not least, some super cute pictures that Aunt A took of Jders during Christmas. I love how she holds liquid in her cheeks when she drinks, and her little eyes melt my heart.
Look at that cute little face, I'm so glad I get to be her mom.
Random picture of her playing with her cousin during the McKendrick Christmas Party, that didn't get in that post for some reason.










No comments:
Post a Comment