Friday, June 28, 2013

A Sucker For Minnie Burritoes

Jders loves it when I tell her anything about when she was a baby. So when I wrapped Minnie up like a burrito and told her I used to do that when she was a baby she was so excited! Combine a "baby story" with Minnie and two of her favorite things are put together. She's kissing Minnie in the third picture - and I didn't even ask her to. She loves her Minnie's!! Yes, that is plural, and yes, we now have a LOT more since her birthday!
 
She also LOVES laundry basket! Why is beyond me, but if there is one empty (which is rare in my house - I hate laundry!) then she is playing in it or with it. One time a friend came over, and amongst the million toys we have at our house, they were fighting over the laundry basket!


No comments:

Post a Comment