I always wake Jders up around 4:30 from her nap so that she'll go back down at bed time.... but sometimes she's just not ready to wake up. I usually hold her to wake her up, but I was busy doing something else, so instead of waking up, she just went back to sleep.
At my mom's. She never sleeps well when we aren't at home, so she finally crashed! Thanks heavens.
Crashed after vacation. She usually doesn't get naps while we're vacationing, and then sleeps the whole way home. This one made me feel really bad. We were doing our monthly trip to Big Town, and she had had enough, and had just barely fell asleep in the car, but I had one more store. So, I drug her into the store, and she fell asleep laying forward on the cart. You got to be really tired to sleep like that! Although, I felt like a horrible Mom, but then the next week I saw someone's kid falling asleep in a cart, and kept doing the head bob from side to side while the mom was checking out. I finally felt so bad for the baby, that I helped her rest to one side on her coat. I felt a little better knowing I'm not the only one that shops until their kid drops.








She is soooo precious! These comments are from Tonie by the way. I don't know why I am listed as unknown google.
ReplyDelete