Jders and I have been doing a lot of things with friends lately, and so she loves her friends. They actually have a love/hate relationship, she really does love them, she just really has issues with sharing ANYTHING!
Jders talks full on sentences now. She will tell you pretty much anything you ask her to. I wish I could remember everything she says and does that is hilarious, but alas, I have a faulty memory. She does, however, keep me giggling all the time.
She is still a fish, and loves any type of swimming at all! She is a super busy kid, and loves to be "doing" things at all times. I see people with these easy relaxed kids, who will just sit there while you chat, this is not Jders AT ALL! The only time she is sitting still is if she is watching a movie, reading books, or doing puzzles, otherwise she's all over the place.
Some of her favorite things to play are with her Dora house, puzzles, playdough, sandbox, swing, blankets, and of course books.
Some of the funny things she has done lately:
- She'll alternatingly point to both of her bums, and say "other one bum, other one bum, other one bum, other one bum", until I tell her I get the point
- She climbs into the driver seat of the car and says "My driving", and you can't talk her out of there for anything
- She has tried climbing out of her crib
- She LOVES green beans. So much, in fact, that she will drink the juice out of the bowl when she is done eating them.
- She loves to sing, the other day she told me "Mom a war-ax (Lorax) song" and started singing "let it gwow, let it gwow" over and over again. When we don't have a song on in the car, she will ask for one, or start singing one herself. The ones she makes up herself are my favorite, because sometimes she'll just start singing about everything she sees, or the last thing her Dad and I were talking about.
After watching Ice Age 4, she kept repeating "water a nose a taste boogers" - "when you drink water through your nose, does it tastes like boogers?"
She randomly spits out the word stupid, Farmer Brown just ignore it and look the other way, but it seems to be increasing in frequency? She picks up on stuff so quickly, it can be from a movie, or one slip from us, or from kids she plays with, it's frusterating when she picks up the bad stuff.






No comments:
Post a Comment