Here are some things that Jders just loves.
Her babies:
She makes sure that the babies don't feel neglected, and gives them lots of loves. She is giving her baby kisses in these pictures.She loves to hold things in her mouth.
She LOVES books, not to read, but to fan through the pages. This is what she does every night while Daddy reads her the scriptures. I need to take more pictures of her playing with pages of a book, because it really is one of her favorite things to do. She's ripped a few pages out of library books, and my books playing with them. Shhh don't tell.
She loves to rub her nose on her blankie when she is tired. It is the cutest thing ever.
She loves phones, and she is starting to pretend to talk on them. Sometimes, I have to fight her to get the phone back from her, so I can use it.
I know this is really weird, but she loves to eat paper. She eats a lot of it throughout the week. Surprisingly, I haven't found too much in her diaper though.
She loves to do this:
Anytime she is laying down, she is doing this. When she wakes up in the middle of the night, and I go get her from her crib she is doing this. I have NO idea why, but she seems to like it.
She LOVES to walk. Most of my day is spent walking her around the house. She now can do it with me just holding one hand, and usually lets go if I am holding on with two hands. If you want to be her best friend, you walk her around, that's how much she loves it.
She loves to "unload" anything. If things are on a shelf, she wants to take them off. If things are in a basket, she wants to take everything out. If things are in a cupboard, she wants to take everything out.
She loves other kids. She loves to watch them, and occasionally will laugh at the silly things they do.
She loves to go swimming. We are in a Mommy and Me class right now, and she just loves to be in the water. She, also loves baths. She would stay in there all night if we let her.
We love our little Sis, and are loving getting to know her personality, and the things that she likes.








No comments:
Post a Comment