In March, I went and watched my brother's kids while they went on a trip. Sis and I were there for almost a week, and we had a lot of fun hangin' out with her cousins.
It actually felt like spring there. In MARCH!!! And so we were able to go outside and do some things. Here's sis in the swing. She loves swings, but not too high.
My extended family has lived in the Twin Falls area forever, but I never remember seeing the "Twin Falls". So we went and checked it out.
It was beautiful. Check out the rainbow.
Farmer Brown's showing Sissy the scenery. I thought it was pretty cute. Notice the picture is taken from a hill. When I went down the hill towards Farmer Brown I hit the mud and slid down on my bottom. Nice move. At least my nieces and nephews got a kick out of it.






You are on a roll with all these fun new posts! You going to stay with the Jerome kids reminds me of when G and E stayed and "babysat" me and my siblings for one week too. (They were actually with us for my seminary graduation! How little did we know we'd be real family one day.)
ReplyDelete