My friend has twins, and needed me to watch one for the day, and so I got to experience having twins! It wasn't bad at all! Jders loved having someone to entertain her, and it was nice for me to have a little break from entertaining her. The Little Man doesn't know how to sit up yet, but this is how they interacted with one another, they were pretty stinkin' cute, hence all the pictures I took.
 |
| This is a classic Jders face, so I had to include it. I like these ones, because she goes in phases where she pulls faces, and then they're gone, and I love to be able to take a picture so I can remember the days when she pulled certain faces. |
 |
| Little Man grabbing at Jders face. |
 |
| Jders givin' him some loves. |
 |
| Staring into each other's eyes. In the group of friends I have here, there are 4 little boys her age, and no little girls, so she will have the pick of the litter. Looks like she has her eyes set on this Little Man already. |
No comments:
Post a Comment