Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holy Snow

This is my first year living in our little town, and boy did it ever snow!!! Farmer Brown hasn't even shoveled every time it has snowed, and sometimes he'll push it out in the street instead of putiing it on the pile. But, this is the result of the shoveling he has done:
 Neighbor's keep commenting on the pile, and have enjoyed watching it get bigger everytime that it snows. The pictures don't quite do it justice, it's HUGE! Farmer Brown is standing by it so you can kind of guage how big it really is. On the grass where we haven't shoveled any snow, there was at least two feet of snow when I took this picture. Ugh! And it really hasn't warmed up much, at this rate we won't be looking at summer until August. Someone in church was giving a talk and said that in our lovely town there are three seasons: last winter, this winter, and next winter =  me sad.

(P.S. I know the house colors aren't the best, the plan is to paint it all one color this summer - that is I HOPE that I might be able to do that this summer. )
 This is the view from inside the house. I can't see outside very well unless it is AROUND the pile, kind of funny really.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I loved those good ol' Rock Springs snow pile days too. (I didn't have to shovel it all though, and was at school most of the time, so I probably didn't notice how hard it really is. Actually--I did like shoveling it at night.) Anyway, it's nice to see what your house looks like too! I love it! Wanna trade? 3 Seasons of winter, eh? Or else 2 seasons: Winter, and Road Construction. (WYO seasons.)

    ReplyDelete