Friday, November 5, 2010

Austin

Days 6-11 of travel were to Austin, TX. The next morning, Jders and I got up early. Everyone else was flying home, but we got to go stay with my older sister (and best friend) for another 5 days. Her wonderful husband B came to pick us up. Word to the wise: don't use Google Maps for San Antonio directions - they weren't nice helping him find the hotel, or helping us find our way to the airport when it was time to go home.

I've been to Austin before, so we didn't do a lot of sight seeing, etc. We mostly just hung out. We ate some really good Indian food, and went to IKEA, went for a walk, and went shopping. Other than that, we mostly just hung out at home and enjoyed one another's company, and one another's children, and I enjoyed my sister's cooking..

My sister's kids LOVED Jders, they couldn't get enough. They were so fun too. My favorite is when Chi Chi said, "Mmmm that smells nummy, that smells like chicken chaladas". I had so much fun, and the funny thing is we didn't really do anything, we just enjoyed each other.

Queen Na Na (I'm using my sister's code names that are on her blog) helping Jders, she would ask to hold her all the time, she is just so loving.


Nienie and Jders, you can't tell, but Nienie is 4 months older than Jders. Jders is in the 10th percentile too, so where does that put Nienie? You can't really tell that they are cousins, they look completely different.

Jders and Chichi watching TV, Chichi made sure that Jders didn't lose her bink. She was so cute to her.
 The rest of the pictures are from Chichi. She kept stealing my camera and taking pictures. Some of them actually turned out quite artistic in nature. Her mom was trying to take pictures of Jders, and Chichi kept snapping pictures, and the flash would go off ruining her mom's pictures. Woops! Like mother, like daughter, she just wanted to be doing what mommy was doing.


What a dork! Once again, like mother like daughter.








 So fun! I miss you, my little Texans. Please move closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment