I know I have been incredibly slow at getting these posts up, we have been down with Influenza A for almost a week and a half now, and on top of that I just can't seem to get motivated. My bathrooms have needed cleaned for at least a week now, and I still haven't been able to get those done. Sickness and being stuck in the house is NOT a good recipe for motivation.
On another note, these are some photo shoots that we took of Jders around Christmas time. My sister let us borrow this cute Christmas dress and made the cute bow to match, so we had to take some shots of her in her Christmas dress.
![]() |
| The last two are my favorite. Believe me, there was glitter EVERYWHERE! |
![]() |
| She can't seem to figure out how her headbands get over her eyes. She looks at me like "Why do you do that to me?" Funny girl. |
And she's had enough.
My mom bought her this cute Santa costume. It was so fitting for her First Christmas. Of course she pooped on it right before Christmas, and I didn't have time to do laundry, so she didn't get to wear it on actual Christmas. But, we got cute pictures out of it~!
![]() |
| Thanks for all the presents everyone!!!! She is so lucky to have so many wonderful grandparents and aunts and uncles that spoiled her rotten! We love you!! |





















Those are WAY cute! I love the ones where she's eating the ornaments and playing with her headband. She has the best smile!
ReplyDelete