Friday, January 21, 2011

Jder's First Christmas!

We were SO lucky this year. We were able to have TWO Christmases, although I have to admit having Christmas on the 17th, kind of ruined it for the 25th. The anticipation kind of dwindled away. But, nevertheless, it was fun to be spoiled twice. 

The first Christmas was at my Mom's house.
This is the classic 1st Christmas picture. They get in the stocking and have a picture. My mom makes all of the families stockings, and they all match. She had Jders done by the time we left the hospital with her. My little sister bought Jders the cutest shirt, as you can tell.

If I haven't told you before, my mom's the best! She loves all her grand kids, and spoils them rotten. We love her!

My niece honestly thinks she is a dog, hence the faces she is pulling in these pictures.

The theme this year was monkey pajamas. So cute!!! My mom gets us pajamas that match every year.

Farmer Brown hanging out with Jders waiting for Santa Claus to come, and watching the worst movie you could think of to watch on Christmas Eve. Let's just not go there.
My camera died on pretend Christmas Eve night, so I didn't get any pictures of pretend Christmas morning. Sad! But my mom always does a grand job at spoiling us rotten! Nobody does Christmas like your Mom. My sister and I were talking about it, and nobody can do stockings like my mom either. They are always FULL to the point of bursting, and it is always tons of cool things, not just candy. She must spend hours trying to find things just for the stockings. My goal is to try and do stockings like her, which I failed miserably at this year.

Now this is REAL Christmas:
I bought pajamas for our Christmas, and sadly I couldn't find Jders any gray girl pajamas, hence the boy pajamas.
We went to Farmer Brown's parent's house for Christmas. Their tradition is to gather with all of the extended family for a HUGE Christmas Eve dinner. It is a lot of fun to see so much family the night before Christmas, and mmm... mmmm there is always really good food.


I filled Farmer Brown's stocking with 6, yes 6, bags of peanut M&M's and that was pretty much it. I told you I didn't do a great job at stockings this year. But, I told him to dump it on the floor, and he did! It was SO funny! He had this whole pile of M&M's to clean up, and he was not happy about it, but I got a good chuckle.
Jders got a lot of John Deere stuff for Christmas. She got John Deere sippy cups, a John Deere rattle, and a pink John Deere blankey that says "My Daddy Drives a Deere". I bought them without Farmer Brown knowing, so it was more for him than for her. I have to admit a lot of the Johd Deere baby/kid things are so cute. Jders obviously had an accident in her robot jammies and ended up in different ones for Christmas morning.

We were spoiled this year, and it was a lot of fun! Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment